Wednesday, September 10, 2008

'Canes To Stream Unveiling Event

Great news for those of you interested in seeing the Carolina Hurricanes unveil their new third jersey today but can't make it to the event. According to an email to fans, you'll be able to watch the unveiling live on the team's official web site.

The news conference will take place today at 12:30 PM EDT and I'll be doing a Live Chat/Live Blog here at Icethetics starting at about 11:30 AM EDT. The live chat will probably run until about 1 PM but I definitely plan to cover the big unveiling.

So I highly recommend you have two browser windows open this afternoon. One with Icethetics for the live chat, and the other with the streaming video of the Hurricanes' news conference. If that doesn't sound like fun, I don't know what does.

But seriously, back to work for me. I'm reorganizing the third jersey section of the sidebar. Just trying to clean things up around here.

2 comments:

asnowballschance said...

awesome.

also, the islanders third jersey info needs to be fixed. here's what i see:

detailsbr/> black with vintage logo and sweater design.

roccot said...

for what it is worth..

The third jersey logo colours look very washed out on my monitor. Matt's re-brands appear sharper even though they are much smaller.

Post a Comment