Friday, July 25, 2008

Reasons To Visit This Weekend

I have a busy weekend planned here at Icethetics. Below are just a few of the reasons you should be sure to visit over the next few days.

CENTER ICE TOURNAMENT
I'll be officially announcing the new Center Ice Tournament along with all that that entails. You'll get a rundown of how this tournament will work — it'll be somewhat different than in the past. You'll get to preview all 30 new center ice graphics which I feel fit nicely with the new look of the blog. And most importantly, you'll find out when the voting will begin!

PROJECT: IHA
The IHA logo design project has been going great! You guys have been sending in some amazing artwork. This weekend I'll be unveiling the finalists for the Atlantic Division team logos. I'll also outline the process for how we'll come to a determination for each team's logo set, when the voting will start, and what's ahead.

CONCEPT ART
I'll have concept art galore to share for the Blackhawks, Blues, Coyotes and others plus a lot of great ideas for third jerseys based on some of the many rumors that have been floating around. You won't want to miss any of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!

Kevin Y said...

I really can't wait for the new tournament!

Daryl said...

I can't wait to see what's going up this weekend. The center ice tournament should be interesting.

Post a Comment